Appreciation...


There are a lot of people doing hard work all around the world. Some do it just for fun, but most others do it to earn a living. There are also people doing hard work because they are supposed to do it. Or becuase there is no alternative.


What ever the situation, every one will be longing for a word of appreciation. It is better than giving a pay. It works best when some one gets a word of appreciation, when he/she is least expecting it. Numerous number of emotional feeling go throuh your mind. Your heart softens, even if you are at the middle of a furious argument. You will find a special place in your heart for him/her.


Thinking of how nice it feels to be appreciated, I would also like to shed a light on how it would feel like to be not appreciated. Maybe you might not be expecting a word of apprication after finishing a hard work. But if you were, then there will be hatred within you. You will not be willing to work for him/her. Every time you see him/her, you will want to go away.


So please make sure that if any one works for you, or if some one helps you, be sure to appreciate their work. That will make you and them happy. There will be friendliness between all.


The picture above is a rose I gave to my mother, a simple thing that I hope will make her smile, and understand that I appreciate her work, and everything. That is a rose I got from a dinner at Paradise. I came home late that night, so I kept the flower on her purse and slept. When I woke up that was what she had done with the rose :)

14 comments:

manippulhu said...

appreciate kurun dho .. thee dhivehinge thereyn varahamadhun fenna sifa eh ingey!! ekamku hama thibey ingey meehaku kohdhey kithamme kuda kamehge agu vazan kuraa meehun ves. ekahala madhu bayakaa aharennaves dhimaavi .

Anonymous said...

Hey Fureeeeku, Thats a really sweet gesture... :)

Wish everybody thinks like you, but..... :(

strange aLice said...

Ya, its really hard t get a word of appreciation 4 a hard work. In my case, I actualy neva xpect some1 t appreciate wat I do, I jus try my best to giv d best, so atleast dere’ll b a feelin of hapines 4doin it wel. Bt gotta say dat it’s actually sad when we r nt appreciated for things dat we shud b….Fureeeeeku! that’s so nice of u…defntly, we mus appreciate wat our parnts go thru 4 us. Your mom wil b so happy to knw dat u actualy appreciate what she does. N ya as manippulhu said, there r few ppl who do appreciate, like u, n I too try my best t b in dat itsy bitsy tiny category :)

Anonymous said...

ނައިސް ޖެސްޗަރ އިންޑީޑް

Fureeeeeku! said...

*manippulhu* ; labba, ehen ve alhugandu mi edheny emmen ves agu vazan kura meehunnah vaan :)

*pixsie* ; Thanks, iraadha kurehviyya emmennah ves visneyne dhuvaheh annane :)

*strange alice* ; its ur aim that starts all, it is noce of u to try to b an appreciating person :). And thanks for ur compliment

*nass* ; thankyou :)

.mini said...

thank u for being my friend fureeeeku!

u come around times i never expected and leave me with a smile..

thanx :D

ab said...

True... Appreciation counts loads... And sweet thng u did for ur mum! She mustav byn glad n proud!

Fureeeeeku! said...

*dotmini* ; do I?? :| i didnt know that :P ne way welcome, thanks for being my friend too ^_^

*waylander* ; Thanks...:)

iecco said...

yeah fureeku! she wud be soo happy to have a son like u! wish everyone was like u.. ^_^

shweetikle said...

awww...toa tweeet of u to give her the rose..and toa tweet of her to do that! ^_^
newaz, u have a point there *hmmm*

GODZ|LLA USERS said...

aww that's so sweet... :)

Anonymous said...

aww...dats really nice of u..hehe..ur rite..we shud appreciate for gud things dat ppl do for us dho... =D...
good advice..well...i like dat rose..teehee =D

Nynaeve Al' Meara said...

youre one great example:)
its true, appreciation is seeing the road the dinosaurs took...extinction...
we can make a difference, there's still hope:)

Summer Sun said...

i appreciate you for being my frend!